We are based in East London (Bethnal Green) on the verge of expansion and our client base is growing so therefore looking for nail technicians all year round!
- A vibrant atmosphere and an amazing team– we’re a unique nail salon with a bar
- Start date: Within a month
- 28 Days Paid Holiday (full-time)
- Keep 100% of all your tips!
- Ad hoc Training and development to master SNS, Acrylics, UV gel and other products if not as experienced
DUTIES AS A NAIL TECHNICIAN AND PRODUCT ASSISTANT
- To carry out Manicures and Pedicures through to Nail Art, Acrylic, gels and Shellac Nails so that clients come back!
- Knowledge of proper treatment methods to ensure that no harm comes to guest.
- Can show creativity and flair when applying polish and nail art.
- Safety, Sterilisation, Sanitation and hygiene procedures
- Maintains knowledge of current manicure and pedicure, nail extensions techniques and styles.
- Promotes all services and products that the Salon offers
- To keep a positive attitude and remain professional at all times.
- Carry out general Salon Cleaning duties
- Must be able to carry out Acrylic extension, UV Gel, Complicated Nail art (min 5years experience)
- Work must be flawless for the higher rate
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to speak english (but does not need to be fluent)
SALON OPENING TIMES
Job Type: Full-time (if part time then MUST include weekends)
£14 / hour if you have 7 year + experience and at the top of your game
£10 to £11.00 /hour for experienced or nail technicians with high quality finishing, contractor options can be discussed!
Minimum wage to £9.00 for those who have 6-12 months experience or can only do Shellac/Gel
- NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy (Preferred)