Love nails? Love waxing?
We are looking for a full time or part time beauty therapist to join our team
- 1-2 years industry experience as a very minimum
- Waxing: you will have to be fast and confident with both hot and strip waxing, including intimate
- Manicure / Pedicure: you will have to be fast and confident in all aspects of nail enhancements including gel polish applications and hard gel extensions, lacquer and nail art. Examples of your work will be required!
- Relevant qualifications
- Must be willing to work weekends and be flexible towards the needs of the business
- Any other beauty skills you might have will be an advantage
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Along with the required treatments, your major responsibilities will include focusing on a high customer care
- You will need to ensure treatment rooms are clean, well presented and well stocked
- Uphold stringent cleanliness and health and safety standards
If you are interested, please tell us why this role would suit you, the treatments / products you are trained and experienced in and your availability for work. If you already have a portfolio and / or social media presence we would love to see it too!
Due to current lockdown restrictions, the exact start date of this position is unknown, hopefully this will become more clearer in the coming weeks. For successful candidates we will be holding telephone or video interviews, followed by a full skill trade test when we can reopen
- We will not consider applications without a cover letter or at least a brief description of why you feel you are the right candidate for this role
- While hours can be negotiable the Clinic is opened 10:00-20:00 so we will need you for at least one day at weekend and some evenings during weekdays.
Looking forward to meeting you!
- NVQ Level 2/3 Beauty Therapy (Required)