We are an established salon in Leicester, with 20 years experience that is located in the popular and busy area of Stoneygate, close to the city centre.
We pride ourselves on ensuring our clients receive the best service and leave looking and feeling amazing. Christopher Wright is a fun, friendly & professional environment for all.
We are looking for:
- Full time employed hairdressers
- self employed hairdressers
- self employed nail technicians
- self employed brow / lash technicians
- self employed make up artists
Applicants for the employed hairdresser position must:
- Have extensive skills in cutting, styling and colouring.
- Have 2+ years salon experience.
- Have a level 2+ NVQ qualification
- Have great communication and customer service skills.
- Be well presented.
- Be committed to working 40Hrs per week in a busy salon
Applicants for the self employed rolls must:
- Be prepared to self promote alongside having the salon promote them
- Be qualified for the roll that you’re applying for
- Have a portfolio available to look at
What we offer to employed staff:
- Continued support and training to keep your skill set at the highest possible standard and to keep your techniques current.
- The opportunity to earn commission on top of your basic wage.
- The possibility to travel.
- An inspiring and friendly environment.
What we offer to our self employed members:
- An inspiring and friendly environment
- A particular area of the salon for you to rent and use as a base
- Preferable rates
If you would like to apply for the employed hairdresser roll please send an up to date CV to us! If you would like to apply for the self employed rolls please send us a brief email telling us your contact details & which roll you’re applying for! If you have an instagram portfolio please include your instagram name so that we can see your amazing work!
- salon: 2 years (Preferred)
- Hairdressing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Hairdressing NVQ/SVQ Level 2 (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available: