We are looking for a local, friendly, experienced, professional Medical Aesthetican/ Beauty Therapist to join our lovely team of professionals.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering results and transforming our client’s confidence.
Must love performing treatments and making clients feel a million dollars!
The perks of joining our team are:
– Hourly rate from £9-11
– Unlimited Commission
– Paid 45 min lunch break, works out at least £117 extra wages each month V’s an employer that doesn’t pay for breaks.
– Regular incentives like free lunches, extra paid time off, spa breaks, afternoon tea, cash incentives, free skincare products!!
– 80-90% off treatments for you (we encourage you to have treatments)
– Friends & family discounts
– Each year you stay with us you earn an extra day paid holiday.
– Career progression pathway
– Additional training
We are an independent boutique clinic established in Romford since 2013, we are friendly, approachable and understanding. Each year we are growing and we are looking for an enthusiastic therapist to join our lovely team.
The candidate should like working together as a team and can work alone, must like to have set targets and exceed them.
A confident individual to promote & recommended treatments and services, maximising opportunities for sales & referrals.
We are an multi award-winning clinic , who have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and results-driven treatments.
Full training on our cosmeceutical skincare range that we stock and skin peels will be given.
One part-time or full-time Medical Aesthetician/Beauty Therapist Level 2 and 3 Required with Level 4 in IPL and light-based treatments required
****PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE LEVEL 4 CERTIFICATE****
IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY TRAINING IN LEVEL 4 YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED
We are open 6 days a week 10-7 and You will be required to work Saturdays
Location: The Quadrant Arcade, Romford Essex. A 5-minute walk from Romford station.
Qualifications: Must be educated to NVQ Level 2 and 3 or above in Beauty Therapy. Plus Level 4 in Lasers and light and have previously completed the Core Of Knowledge for lasers.
To provide advice and carry out medical aesthetic treatments such as Laser hair and vein removal using Elight IPL and Triple wave laser 1064nm YAG, 808nm diode and 755nm alexandrite, microdermabrasion, peels and other skin rejuvenation treatments. Our Medical Aestheticians will need to deliver treatments to the highest level and follow treatment protocols. To work as part of a team and support fellow practitioners. To report to the clinic manager, promote the clinic, its activities and achieve both personal and clinic targets.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Basic Salary Plus commission
• Client consultations and administering treatments such as IPL and Laser hair removal, Laser vein removal, skin peels, microdermabrasion, facials, eyebrow shaping, eyelash extensions, Massage, derma roller.
• Ensuring clients are fully informed, expectations are managed and treatments are delivered to a high standard. Pre and post-treatment and follow up the advice given.
• Obtaining client medical history and ensuring patient treatment record and consent forms are signed and completed correctly
• Developing treatment plans for clients
• Creating repeat business of courses and products
• Must be able to follow strict treatment protocols
References are a must.
Please also send a covering letter with your CV
Experience in beauty is a requirement, no fast track candidates please.
To be considered for an interview at Purple Valentine contact;
Natasha on 01708 922 205