Micoblading Technician and SPMU Artist
Established in 2018, Liarna Jessica London is the Permanent Make-up Clinic and Beauty Training School directed by Micropigmentation Specialist and Lecturer Liarna Jessica Yearwood.
We primarily offer cosmetic and medical micropigmentation (scar camouflage, areola reconstruction and scalp micro-pigmentation), microblading and permanent make up (eyeliner, lip colour and brows).
We are looking for a Microblading Artist and SPMU Technician to join the team.
To apply, you must be :
– Fully qualified with at least 3 years experience.
– Confident in Ombre, Hair Stokes, Lip Blush and Eyeliner
– Willing to travel to Central London
– Have a good level of spoken & written English
– Well presented with excellent customer service
– Self starter- happy to work independently
Chelsea, Battersea and Harley Street
Why you should Apply
Excellent pay package
High Spec Clinic with State of the Art Equipment
How to apply:
Please forward your CV, detailing your skills and experience and some examples of your work. All applicants must hold a valid UK work permit/visa.
Reference ID: LJL-1
Covid 19 – Questionnaires for all clients.
Face masks, Visors and full PPE for all staff.
Sanitising procedures and equipment.