Sakura Spa London is looking for experienced beauty therapists to expand our team. Recently launched, Sakura Spa London will be providing a range of beauty and massage treatments in the comfort of their own home.
- As a Sakura Spa London Therapist, you will be able to set your own hours which suit you and will be paid 35% commission on each treatment you provide. Client appointments are set by our head office team and your bookings will be assigned within the hours and areas you want to work.
Treatments offered include:
- Manicure and pedicure
- Brow and lash tinting
- Aromatherapy and hot stone massages
To be suitable for this role we require you to have:
- NVQ Level 2 / 3 qualified or equivalent in Beauty Therapy
- Own insurance
- Own kit / equipment (as services are provided on location – options can be discussed further at interview)
Benefits of working with us include:
- Independent approach to taking bookings on where and when you work
- Generous commission on each treatment you give
- You can work as much or as little as you want!
To be considered for the position please send a full CV, and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To ensure safety of our therapists and clients, we will provide face masks, gloves and hand sanitisers.
- Salon: 1 year (Preferred)