Specialist Nail technician
- Providing high-quality manicures and pedicures, which includes removing old nail polish from fingernails and toenails, cleaning nails, shaping the ends of nails, pushing back cuticles, and applying new polish based on clients’ preferences. Applying artificial nails, including gel and builder gel.
- Recommending various nail designs and nail art to clients.
- Evaluating the condition of clients’ nails and advising them on proper nail care and suitable nail care treatments.
- Sanitising all nail instruments and equipment before each use.
- Ensuring that workstations are kept clean and orderly. Ensuring that nail and massage supplies are adequately stocked. Providing quality hand and foot massages.
- Cross-selling beauty therapies and products.
- Making appointments and documenting treatments. Keeping your work-station and tools clean and sterile.
- Take an interest in customers (e.g. chatting with them during appointments and remembering their preferences).
- Offer nail care treatment tips (e.g. how to strengthen nails and how to make manicures last longer). Recommend colours, rhinestones and designs based on each customer’s style.
- Prepare and clean beauty station in-between appointments. Inform clients about additional services and offers (e.g. loyalty discounts, eyebrow waxing).
- Nail art at exceptional level
- Perform all the new nail trends
- Basic nail treatments such as, manicure and pedicure
- Proven work experience as a Specialist Nail Technician
- Expertise in basic and advanced nail techniques, including french manicures, airbrushing and gel manicures, forms, dip powders, nail art.
- Knowledge of cosmetology and nail trends.
- Understanding of sanitation and sterilisation standards.
Experience: minimum 3 year salon experience
Education: Diploma of Higher Education (Required); Beauty Therapy Qualification at least NVQ Level 2 (anything below will not be considered)
Reference ID: L3NT
Application Deadline: 30/10/2020
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday
- Salon: 3 years (Required)
- NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy (Required)