About Your Role
A Trinny London Artist is the true heart of where all the magic happens in our counters. Based on the shop floor, you are responsible for encompassing our mission of giving our customers the tools to be their best everyday using our stackable, portable, curated makeup range.
You do this through combining your expert artistry skills with exceptional product knowledge and a passion for building lasting emotional connections. You believe in the product being accessible to everybody – and you can adapt your style to suit the needs of your customer.
· You can work at a fast pace to achieve and exceed KPI’s. You feed on the buzz of achieving your goals and being the best, you can be.
· “Teamwork makes the dream work” – is your working motto. You understand your impact and how vital your role is. You can adapt to change at the last minute and be a real support to your managers and colleagues alike.
· You put forward excellent artistry and an impeccable customer experience.
You are a Trinny London ambassador and want to pass on your knowledge to customer after customer. You pride yourself on knowing your customers are returning back to you.
· You follow the company grooming standards to a tee – Fresh face and clean cut.
Your Skills and Experience
· Retail experience, previous sales experience required.
· Excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills.
· Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
· Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
· Cosmetic artistry experience a plus.
· Demonstrated ability to support business growth and consistently exhibits professional behaviour.
· Have and maintain flexible availability.
· Must have open flexibility to work during peak traffic times including evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Provides the full Trinny London customer service experience in store, delivering sales to meet or exceed targets.
· Meets or exceeds all personal goals to positively contribute to the team and the store.
· Provide excellent customer service and product knowledge, offering full-service experience and/or simple service depending on customers’ needs.
· Positive representative of the Trinny London brand, always demonstrating professionalism and poise.
· Support promotions, events and launches to deliver the intended experience for customers.
· Consistently elevate own artistry skills.
· Attends all required trainings and completes educational and developmental tools as assigned.
· Develops knowledge of trends in industry to provide best service possible and share with the squad
· Must adhere to all company policies and procedures. Immediately report any variances to a Manager or a People partner.
· Assists in execution of visual displays, merchandising and marketing standards ensuring the store is consistently replenished.
· Assists in the preparation and completion of accurate physical inventory as assigned.
· Assists with non-sell tasks as assigned by Management and as part of the regular daily responsibilities.
· Accurately ring sales and use the POS correctly.
· Arrives to work on time and consistently
· Follows all safety and emergency procedures.
· Identifies potential loss prevention issues.
· Perform additional duties as assigned.