Please only apply if you are :
– A trained professional in semi-permanent make up
– Offer Lip blush, hair strokes, ombre and eyeliner
– Willing to travel to south-east London, Bromley
– Available to work Full time or Part-time and are flexible
– Have a good level of spoken & written English
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced semi-permanent make up artist to join the team. We are looking for an exceptional semi-permanent makeup artist who is looking for an opportunity to stand out from the crowd and take their career to the next level.
With the expansion of the business, and are now looking for a head technician who will be responsible for all semi-permanent makeup bookings.
We’re a warm friendly place to work with a great client base. We’re an independent beauty clinic and we pride ourselves on high standards of excellence in our work and customer service.
We’re looking for a well-presented, driven person, who has a passion for semi-permanent make up and knows what makes customer service great.
This position is ideal for an SPMUA who has at least 2 years experience and can demonstrate a high standard of work via a documented portfolio. They must enjoy working in a team and be happy to work independently with the intention of growing with the business.
– Have at least 2/3 years of experience as an SPMUA
– Immaculate presentation.
– Good attention to detail and high standards of delivery
– The ability to use initiative and work independently.
– Knowledge of the industry and a genuine interest and passion to learn about the industry.
– Have a recognisable accredited qualification in semi-permanent make up that can gain insurance cover in the UK.
The ideal candidate skill:
– Semi-permanent eyebrows ombre, hair strokes with machine and blade
– Semi-permanent lip contour and blush
– Semi-permanent eyeliner and lash enhancement
– Semi-permanent beauty marks and freckles
Please email in the first instance with an up to date CV, detailing your skills and experience and some examples of your work. All applicants must have a good level of spoken & written English and also hold a valid UK work permit/visa.
Reference ID: spmu3
Part-time hours: 16-24 per week
Expected start date: 02/11/2020