Salon Hijab is an Award-Winning Salon catering to Ladies of all backgrounds. Established in the early 2000s, Salon Hijab Hair & Beauty has become renowned for its excellent services and customer care, specialising in a niche market of Asian and Middle Eastern clients.
We are now looking for an experienced stylist & make-up artist to join our growing Salon. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals with a creative mind, able to confidently style hair and apply make-up to meet all desired looks from classic beauty to asian/middle eastern beauty to the latest on trend looks.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
– Empower woman making them feel more confident by offering a personalised and luxury hair style & make-up service
– Create desired hair styles for parties and weddings e.g. hair-up, half up-half down etc
– Create desired make-up look for parties and weddings
– Approachable and friendly, be able to build a good rapport with your client and make them feel special
– Thrive working in a team
– Maintain professionalism and practise good hygiene
– Promote and represent the brand’s value
– NVQ 2 in Hairdressing
– Minimum of 3 years working as a stylist & make-up artist
– Extensive knowledge in different make-up styles e.g. asian make-up, simple make-up etc
– Extensive knowledge in different hair styles
Desired but not necessary
– NVQ 2 in Media Make-up/ Providing Make-up Services / Photographic Make-Up
– Extensive knowledge and experience in cutting and colouring
– On-site parking
– Continuous training
– Opportunities to become an educator and/or assessor at one of our training schools
– Work flexibility
– Staff salon discount
– Excellent working environment and great team spirit
To apply for this role, please send in your CV, as well as evidence of your work e.g. portfolio and social media.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Interviews will be held next Wednesday