(37.5 hours / 5 days per week)
YSL disrupts the status quo with cutting edge technology in both make-up and skincare. We want to empower women and men with glamour and a sensorial experience using make-up, skincare and award winning fragrance. You will be part of an expert team driving brand awareness and sales for this established Parisian brand.
You’re passionate about exceptional service and luxury beauty even if you don’t yet have experience within this industry. You’re approachable, friendly and thrive working in a team to create a positive working environment with your colleagues and for your clients on counter.
You’ll have the opportunity to attend Yves Saint Laurent training and education as well as benefit from L’Oréal learning opportunities so you can develop yourself within your role, opening up career paths such as becoming a Counter Manager, National Make-Up artist or Area Manager.
To provide exceptional service to Yves Saint Laurent customers thus achieving sales targets
To be successful…
- Be able to offer a high level of expertise in make-up and beauty techniques.
- Learn and use fundamental product knowledge (features, benefits, usage) and application techniques to provide best results for clients.
- Offer creative ideas to generate new business; particular focus on product launches, anniversaries and local/seasonal events.
- Be able to drive and deliver at least 1 targeted event per month.
- Attend, engage and participate in all brand training which you implement and share afterwards.
- Confident to assist with on counter coaching for new product launches and artistry techniques.
- Generate sales to achieve sales targets by applying brand selling method, product knowledge and be able to follow basic service flow.
- Are comfortable to traffic stop when relevant, to share Yves Saint Laurent Beauty with more people.
- Maintain a clear and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules.
- Ability to use POS software and other digital systems required to successfully run the counter.
- Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
- Develop positive relationships with department store floor managers and head office.
- Be a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and on-brand grooming.
- Convey passion and master story telling.
- Connect with our clients and care, provide good solutions and after sales/clienteling.
Working with us, you will be at the heart of our ambition to win over another 1 billion consumers and offer the best in beauty to everyone on the planet. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills through our unique training and development programmes, as well as receiving a competitive salary package and excellent benefits, including amazing discounts across the L’Oréal portfolio.