The course is FREE*!
– provide facial skincare
– apply make-up
– client care and communication in beauty related industries
– provide manicure treatments
– provide pedicure treatments
– follow health and safety practice in the salon
create an image based on a theme within the hair and beauty sector
The course is VTCT Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Services(QCF)which is a well-recognised and approved qualification in this field in the UK and Europe.
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE NEEDED FOR THIS COURSE
2 evenings a week (to be confirmed)
Course Location: East London (Leyton)
* You don’t have to pay for the course if you are between 19-23 years old and this is your first L2 qualification or if you are above 23 years old and unemployed receiving either JSA or Universal Credit. If you are not receiving any of these you need to pay £100 registration fee.
All learners are required to pay £10 admin fee which will be deducted from the registration fee once they start a course with us.