The course is FREE*!
– provide facial skincare
– apply make-up
– client care and communication in beauty related industries
– provide manicure treatments
– provide pedicure treatments
– follow health and safety practice in the salon
create an image based on a theme within the hair and beauty sector
The course is VTCT Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Services(QCF)which is a well-recognised and approved qualification in this field in the UK and Europe.
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE NEEDED FOR THIS COURSE
2 evenings a week (to be confirmed)
Course Location: East London (Leyton)
* You don’t have to pay for the course if you are between 19-23 years old and this is your first L2 qualification or if you are above 23 years old and unemployed receiving either JSA or Universal Credit. If you are not receiving any of these we can pay the course fee for you if you agree to sign up for a L3 course with us (funded by student finance) after you completed the L2