We are looking for spa therapists (one full time and one part time) to join our teams at Caudalie (4 boutiques in London).
> The therapist role is heavily focused on delivering bespoke treatments as well as providing our guests the ultimate Caudalie inspired experience. The ideal candidate will be professional at all times, a team player and able to deliver the service expected with a strong retail focus. The ideal candidate will also demonstrate professionalism at all times and guide our clients thorough their journey.
What we are looking for:
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Beauty/Spa Industry.
– NVQ Level 3/ CIBTAC and/or CIDESCO Qualification is essential.
– Excellent customer service, communication skills.
– Efficient, organised and motivated
– Proven retail sales skills
– Knowledgeable, enthusiastic and passionate about developing skills
– Perform all related treatments & upsell retail.
– Ensure that the brand standards, customer journey and treatments are exceptional at all times.
– Keep confidentiality of the company and clientele information at all times.
– Adhere to all SOPs and ensure that all targets.
– Support marketing activities and assist in events held in Spa when necessary.
– Act as an ambassador for the company at all times.
– Competitive Salary & Bonus Incentives
– 30 days holiday per year (Bank Holidays included)
– Friends & family discount on all products