English for Diploma in IT
- An interest in learning the English language
- An interest in web design
- Good communication and people skills that enhance working with clients
This course will cover:
- Communication and Employability skills for IT
- Computer systems
- Client side customisation of web pages
- Human computer interaction
- Website production
- Installing and upgrading software
- Digital Graphics
- Multimedia design
- Active speaking
- Listening to a wide range of audio materials
- Practical grammar
- Expanding vocabulary
- Social and intercultural English
- English for work and business
Duration and Delivery
This is a 5 months course delivered 15 hours a week.
Theory exams are via on line assessments (ICT based). Practical based assessments.
Require stationary such as x2 folders, clip board, paper. You will need a Nail Technologies kit and you will need to purchase a uniform.