This Level 2 Award focuses on the development of the principles and practices required in the Nail industry. You will learn to apply, maintain and remove gel nail structures. This course is industry standard and leads to employment.
You will need:
- A good standard of the English language to allow for study and competence of the on line examinations
- An interest in Anatomy & physiology
- Good communication and people skills that enhance working with clients.
This course will cover:
- Preparation of client including consultation methods.
- Health & safety requirements for Nail Technologies.
- The application of gel nails system, maintenance and aftercare advice as well as the removal of false nails.
- Anatomy & Physiology of the nail and skin.
Duration and Delivery
This is a 2 weeks course delivered part-time to fit your life.
Theory exams are via on line assessments (ICT based). Practical based assessments.
Further study and career options
This course can lead:
- to employment as a Nail Technician
- a Level 2 Certificate in Nail Technology programme of study.
Require stationary such as x2 folders, clip board. You will need a Nail Technologies kit and you will need to purchase a uniform.