How To Succeed As A Massage Therapist?

If you read about successful massage therapists, you will know that they have essential skills. For instance, they are good communicators, self-disciplined and diligent, to name a few. Now, let’s talk about how you can succeed as a massage therapist. 

1: Clear Communication

First, you need to communicate with your clients to understand their needs since every client has different needs, attitudes, pains, aches and desires. Without good communication skills, you can’t fulfill your clients’ needs. 

2: Proper Technique

Massage therapy involves different types of massage techniques, such as trigger-point, sports, and Swedish massage. You may have learned these techniques during your school training. 

3: Positive Attitude

Having a positive attitude is essential to thriving in your massage therapy practice. After all, clients don’t want to work with someone who has a negative attitude. A positive mentality can help you get repeat business. 

4: An Action-Oriented Mindset

You must have an action-based mindset, which is possible only if you have both short- and long-term goals. Plus, you need to update your goals regularly, which requires identifying and dealing with new challenges. 

5: Diligence

If you have just started your business as a massage therapist, you need to be diligent. You may take some time to understand what your clients need and what type of techniques you need to meet those needs. 

6: Basic Marketing Skills

Finally, you must learn basic marketing skills, such as writing business ads, distributing business cards and being part of a network. 

So, you may want to follow these 6 tips if you want to succeed as a massage therapist. 


Can’t Decide On Which Beauty Career To Pursue

If you are into the beauty industry, you may choose a field based on your skills, interests, and personality. Since there are a lot of options to choose from, you may be a little confused. Therefore, we have shared some tips that may help you make a choice. Let’s get started. 

Consider Your Interests

First of all, make sure that you choose a career that interests and satisfies you. Your hobbies may guide you in the right direction. For instance, if you can create beautiful hair designs, you can become a hairstylist. 

Consider your Practical Skills

Next, identify your skillset in common areas in the beauty industry. Skills you acquired through study can make it easier to opt for a career in this world. So, write down your skills in various fields and then select ones that you are good at. 

Consider What Makes You Happy

If you feel happy changing how people look, you may become an aesthetician. As an aesthetician, you will train and provide beauty treatments like waxing, face care tips, and massage. 

Consider Your Talent

An easy way of identifying your talent is to make a list of things you can do without putting in a lot of effort. For instance, if you love coming up with new designs, we suggest that you try a career as a nail technician. 

Final Thoughts

You can enjoy a lot of opportunities in the beauty industry. So, if you choose the right career, you can enjoy yourself and make a lot of money at the same time. 


Why Are Russian Hybrid Eyelash Extensions So Popular?

The trend for Russian hybrid eyelash extensions started back in 2010 and has been popular ever since. Gone are the days when lash extensions only added length. With Russian hybrid eyelash extensions, you get volumes that make your lashes look naturally luminous. Here are the reasons why these lashes are so popular in the market:

  • They can perfectly fill in the gaps between thin lashes. Even if you have long and curled lashes, Russian hybrid eyelash extensions can be used to get the gap covered.  
  • Since the Russian hybrid eyelash extensions are lightweight, they are very easy to use. Due to their lightweight design, they do not put much pressure on your original lashes, thereby keeping them from falling out. They are also less likely to damage the follicles. 
  • For people who are tired of doing the whole process of lifting their eyelashes every day, the Russian hybrid eyelash extensions can come as a saviour. With voluminous lashes integrated, you will end up saving a lot of time. 
  • With Russian hybrid eyelash extensions, you get thicker, darker radiance. The process adds natural darkness to the lashes, making it appear like you have applied mascara. And you do not have to spruce your lashes again. 

Final Thoughts

For all people who dream of thick dark lashes, Russian hybrid eyelash extensions can be the solution. Along with all the above benefits, they will also save you money in the long run if you have chosen the right quality of extensions. 

CPBA offers free employment advice and guidance to their hybrid lash extension learners. We also offer free eyelash courses and funded level 3 beauty courses with work placements.


5 Reasons To Be A Massage Therapist

You can enjoy a lot of benefits if you become a massage therapist. In this article, we are going to talk about five reasons you should choose massage therapy as your profession. 

  1. Available opportunities 

You can train in anatomy, musculature, and several massage therapy techniques at massage therapy schools. Once you have graduated, you will be qualified to work at clinics, hospitals,  and spas.

  1. Working in exotic locations

Massage therapy is an excellent profession if you love working in spectacular surroundings. Cruise ships and tourist spots employ massage therapists for their clients. So, if you don’t mind relocating, you may offer your services in a resort or on a beach or lodge. 

  1. Flexible work hours

If you are a self-employed massage therapist, you can set your own schedule, which will allow you total freedom. 

  1. Relaxing work environments

Massage therapists work in peaceful environments. Typically, these environments are surrounded by soft towels and scented candles. So, you can have a relaxing experience. 

  1. Massage therapists help people

As a massage therapist, you help people find relief from pain and stress. You help them boost the healing process, restore emotional balance and improve circulation. 

So, if you are thinking of becoming a massage therapist, these 5 reasons may be convincing enough.

How To Become A Permanent Makeup Artist?(UK)

If you are interested in becoming a permanent makeup artist in the UK, you are on the right page. Let’s find out how you can become one. 

Training Courses

In the UK, you can choose from a lot of specialised training courses. However, these courses can be a little different based on structure. You have to be over 18 years old to take these courses. 

Before signing up for a course, you may consult the Vocational Training Charitable Trust and the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology.  

Getting Insurance

Your next move is to get the right type of insurance, especially if you are planning to work as a freelancer. You may get a quote from reputable insurance companies, such as BABTAC.

Getting a Licence

After completing your training and getting an insurance policy, you should apply for a licence. Your local council will grant you a license after ensuring your premises meet the set criterion. 

Completing Model Treatments

Finally, it would help if you worked on models under the supervisor of your trainer to gain experience. During this stage, you will learn a lot and get to feel what it’s like to work as a permanent makeup artist. 

Now, you are all set to advertise and offer your services in your area. You may advertise on social media platforms. As an alternative, you can ask your friends and family members to get the word out about your business. 


What Is The Highest Paying Job In The Beauty Industry?

Finding a profitable beauty career that pays well seems like an impossible task. Each job has its specifications and requirements and thus, the pay is also different. The beauty industry is one of the fastest-growing industries in the United Kingdom. Therefore, more and more people are looking to make a good career in the industry. The good news is that there will always be a demand for career opportunities. If you know what you are doing, it is possible to work one of the highest-paying jobs. 

With that said, here are some of the highest-paying jobs in the UK beauty industry. 

1 Hairdresser or Hair Stylist 

If you choose to become a hairstylist, you can make some good money starting from £19,000 per year. And if you develop your skills and work for prominent institutions and people, it can significantly increase to £39,000. 

2 Beautician 

A beautician is one of the most preferred jobs in the UK. The primary reason why being a beautician can be the highest paying job is that the job role demands everything from hair care to skincare, and makeup. So, if you are a beginner, you can expect a salary of £19,000 annually. And when you gain experience over the years, you will see a significant rise in your pay, which can be as high as £62,000. 

3 Beauty Therapist 

If you are more interested in exploring a number of different directions with your skills, then you can become a beauty therapist. A beauty therapist does beauty treatments, which include the whole body, as well as massage. The beginner package starts from £20,000 per annum and can go as high as £77,000. 

These are some of the highest-paying jobs in the beauty industry that you can consider. 

CPBA offers free employment advice and guidance to their beauty therapy learners. We also offer free beauty therapy courses and funded level 3 beauty courses with work placements.

Spring 2022 Hair Trends

According to experts, hair trends in spring 2022 will be all about showing your skin. Some popular styles that may become popular include bi-level cuts, bouncy curls, and topknots, to name a few. Let’s talk about some of the hairstyles you may try.

Elevated Topknots

Just like floating eyeliner and blue eyeshadow, elevated updos are going to become pretty popular this spring. These days, people don’t wear geometric lines and bright colours. Therefore, they are more likely to keep their hair away from their faces and have high buns. 

Barbie Ponies

Ponytails are all the rage these days. Also, you will likely see updos with flipped-out ends and a heavy side part. Some people may turn to face-framing strands or tendrils. 

Dishevelled Pixies

Dishevelled pixies may become quite popular this summer. You can choose from tons of pixie types and colours based on your personal preferences. 

Short Bobs

Although bobs are least likely to go out of fashion, you may see a shorter version this spring. It’s better if you keep them as short as you can. 

So, if you want to try new hairstyles this spring, we suggest that you check out the hair trends described in this article.

5 Reasons To Be A Nail Technician

Over the past few years, the beauty industry has made a lot of progress. Today, most ladies want to get a professional manicure. Therefore, you can find a lot of nail salons out there. So, if you are thinking of becoming a nail technician, here are some convincing reasons. 

  1. Creativity 

You can use your creativity as every manicure job is a sort of creative escape. 

  1. Socializing 

Clients are not after a mini-makeover. Instead, they head to salons to have a relaxing experience while chatting with a friendly person. You can use this as an opportunity to socialize and make connections. 

  1. Challenging work

Unlike what most people think, a manicure can be a challenging activity. However, as you gain more experience, you improve your expertise and become an authority in your field. 

  1. Great pay

If you love your job as a nail tech, you can earn a lot of money. It’s like making money out of your hobby. 

  1. Fun job

Unlike paperwork, the job of a nail tech is more straightforward. After all, trimming and polishing beautiful nails is immensely satisfying. 

Hopefully, these 5 reasons are strong enough to convince you to become a nail tech. So, if you are interested in this career, we suggest that you give it a go. 


Spring 2022 beauty trends

Spring is around the corner, and you may be looking for spring 2022 beauty trends. If so, you are on the right page. Read on to know about what is going to be trendy this spring. 

  1. Gen z parts

If you want to change the look of your hair, the easiest way is to change your part. You can try pin-straight center-part aka gen z parts. This is going to be the trend this summer. 

  1. Slicked strands

This hairstyle involves slicking back your hair. But, with this hairstyle, you can make your hair look enchanting this spring. So, this is another overwhelming hair trend you can follow. 

  1. Peachy keen looks

For eyeliners, you can try complexion-popping shades of peach and coral. Alternatively, you can try this shade as an all-over shadow. You can’t go wrong with this one. 

  1. Hair accessories

If you want to be the centre of attention this spring, you can go for some essential hair accessories, such as bubble ponytail holders and stackable barrettes.

  1. Crimson lips

We know that red lips are always in fashion. This spring, you can give a go to a tinted lip oil for a trendy take. 

Hopefully, you will love these beauty trends for spring 2022.

How Do I Start My Own Eyelash Extensions Business At Home?

Women love eyelash extensions, so this can be a great business idea. And the best thing is you can easily set up your business at home. However, similar to every other market, the eyelash extension market is fiercely competitive, and you need to have the right approach to be successful. So what should you do?

Get Yourself A Proper Certification

There are many eyelash extension courses available online that can help you get certified. Being online courses, they are convenient and are not heavy on the pocket. However, make sure that you select a good education institute. Do thorough research and choose an institute that has ABT accreditation, VTCT approval, and CPD certification. These are some aspects that make a beauty education institute reliable. 

Invest In a Professional Set-Up 

To stand out in the market, you have to think out of the box.  Dedicate a space for your business and create a professional environment. Invest in professional and quality accessories and tools to make a solid first impression. Since you are setting everything up at home, you save on the rent of the property. This gives you enough room to invest money in the proper decor of your business. 

Final Thoughts 

Irrespective of where you are setting up your business, maintaining professionalism is paramount. People should get a salon to feel your at-home business. Having a strong knowledge base and skill set are the two most important criteria to start and sustain your business. So make sure you keep on learning and expanding your portfolio. 

CPBA offers free employment advice and guidance to their eyelash extension learners. We also offer free eyelash courses and funded level 3 beauty courses with work placements.


How Much Does It Cost To Do Russian Hybrid Eyelash Extensions At Home?

There have been plenty of advancements in lash extension, and Russian hybris lashes are one among them. These are hybrid lashes that are meant to give you altered volume. Doing your lash extension at home is much more budget friendlier than going to a salon. 

Here’s how much the Russian hybris lash extension will cost you:

Russian Lashes

First and foremost, you will need the lashes to get started. Unlike a pair of lashes, Russian hybrid ones are individual lashes that you need to apply on your lash line to get an altered volume. The reason these are preferred is their natural-looking finish. There are different variants of lashes starting from as low as £6 and going as up as £50 and more. So, it depends on you to make a choice between the range of products. 

Glue and Tweezers

It is an essential element of the entire extension process. Extension glue helps in holding the lashes and provides a semi-permanent adhesive and tweezers help in picking each lash. You need to invest in good-quality glue and tweezers that will directly impact the efficiency of your Russian hybrid lashes. Glue ranges from £18-£30 and tweezers come in a range of £6-£10. You can also buy a set. 

The total cost for getting your lashes done at home will be somewhere around £50-£80, depending upon the products you choose. All you need is a few essentials and little practice. 

CPBA offers free employment advice and guidance to their hybrid lash extension learners. We also offer free eyelash courses and funded level 3 beauty courses with work placements.

Why Are Individual Eyelash Extensions So Popular?

Every girl wants to have luscious full eyelashes. Even with strong mascara, some of them do not get the full thick lashes that they desire for. There are different types of eyelashes available in the market, and among them are individual eyelash extensions. There are many reasons why people prefer these lashes over the other variants. And some of the reasons include:


  • It Looks More Natural


The right individual eyelash extensions would feel weightless on your eyes. They are applied directly onto the lashes, so you would not feel the weight of the lashes. 

  • It Is More Time-Saving

For women who have a hectic schedule, applying the strip lashes can be a time-consuming process, especially if there is a beauty routine involved. With individual lashes, you get the perfect nature eyelashes within no time. 

  • It Is More Flexible 

Individual eyelashes give more flexibility as opposed to strip lashes. This is because you have the option to add volume depending on your needs. There is no need to cut the eyelashes to get the size right. For instance, if you are going for a fox-eye look, you simply use a couple of clutter at the end of the lashes. 

Final Thoughts 

Individual eyelash extensions have become greatly popular in recent times. And above are the reasons that add to their popularity. With the right lash extensions, you will be able to customize them to get perfect thick eyelashes to go with different styles of looks. 

CPBA offers free employment advice and guidance to their eyelash extension learners. We also offer free eyelash courses and funded level 3 beauty courses with work placements.

Can You Learn Hairdressing At Home?

When you get your hair cut, coloured or style, there are a few things you want from a hairdresser, aren’t there? You want a hairdresser who has training, who has experience, who has a good haircut themselves so you know what to expect!

What is the difference between learning at home and learning at college?

There are online courses in hairdressing, but they won’t give you the training you need to become a fully adept hairdresser. At home, do you have all the equipment you need? Is there a trained professional guiding you? Are there lots of people volunteering to let you cut their precious hair?

An online course from home will teach you about the health and safety of a salon and about the industry itself, but you need more than that. In the current COVID-19 situation, however, gaining practical skills in a salon is hard to achieve. You need to be a bit more creative when it comes to developing your skills as a hairdresser. You need to make sure you comply with all the rules and regulations before you start practising on models at home. You need to make sure there’s always a professional (hairdressing tutor) guiding you when you carry out the treatment.

To be a hairdresser you need practical skills and experience.

The best way of developing excellent customer service skills is through meeting the general public. To wash a client’s hair and ensure they’re comfortable, you need salon chairs. The only way to learn how to perfectly layer shoulder-length hair is practise and guidance.

Hairdressing is a practical skill that takes human interaction and although you might be able to learn the theory of hairdressing at home, the only way to become a skilled hairdresser is through working in a salon environment.

CPBA offers free employment advice and guidance to their women’s hairdressing learners. We also offer free women’s hairdressing courses and work placements.

How Do I Start A Career In Beauty?

Choosing a career based on your love for beauty can be a little overwhelming because you are presented with a lot of options. If you love people and boast excellent communication skills, and know how to make them feel and look good at the same time, then you are not wrong about choosing a career in the beauty industry. The beauty industry in the UK is thriving. It is not only lucrative in terms of monetary benefits but also a highly scalable career choice.

Nevertheless, the beauty course you choose must be accredited by a reputable body like VTCT, ITEC, or City & Guilds. This is important because choosing an award-winning and trusted organisation will enable you to learn and carry out treatments professionally.

On the other hand, there are fast-track NVQ courses in beauty therapy that are usually administered in private institutions and training centres. These are basically diploma courses that enable you to schedule and study at your convenience.

We advise you to go with NVQ Beauty Therapy because it is not only highly sought after qualification in the Beauty Industry, but also ideal for those who are new and just starting out. Level 2 Beauty is the starting point and it is designed for students who don’t have a year to spare on the traditional beauty programmes. The course will conclude in as little as 17 weeks to a year long course, depending on the training providers you choose.

CPBA offers free employment advice and guidance to their beauty therapy learners. We also offer free beauty therapy courses and funded level 3 beauty courses with work placements.

Is Hairdressing Easy to Learn?

Starting a college course might feel intimidating. Meeting new people might make you feel nervous, or it could be the idea of learning something completely new.

Everybody has to start somewhere! And the saying, “Practise makes perfect”, has never rang truer.

What types of learning happen on a hairdressing course?

Hairdressing is a practical subject, a trade, a skill that even when you have qualified you will continually need training to improve and keep on top of new hair techniques. In the 1940s, having your hair set in rollers to create the perfect wave was popular, nowadays hair extensions are all the rage. The ever-evolving fashion industry will keep you on your toes.

As well as theoretical areas in hairdressing, like how and why chemicals affect hair follicles, you also need to learn the practical, how to apply those chemicals perfectly.

Is hairdressing easy to learn?

You really shouldn’t worry about how easy hairdressing is. Truth is, as with anything in life, there are both the easier and more difficult areas to learn. Each person will differ as well. Perming and relaxing hair might be easy for one person, but tricky for someone else.

Your personality and natural talents will make you enjoy certain parts of hairdressing more than others. This is great because further down the line, you might decide to specialise in the areas you enjoy most and within a salon environment you will work as a team to ensure the best service to clients.

CPBA offers free employment advice and guidance to their women’s hairdressing learners. We also offer free women’s hairdressing courses and work placements.

Do You Need to Be Certified to Do Nail Art?

You do not necessarily need to have a certificate to start doing nail art. But if you want to start doing it professionally or are really into it, then doing a certification would prove to be highly beneficial. And the good thing is that you do not have to spend a lot of money on this certification. Today you also have the convenience to take the course online and learn at your own pace and convenience.

Choosing The Right Certification Program

Here are some tips that will help you in choosing the right nail art certification program online:

  • On the website, check the kind of certification they offer. In the UK, go for institutes that are ABT accredited, VTCT approved, and CPD accredited.
  • Check the experience and expertise of the trainers. This will allow you to leverage their expertise and build a strong knowledge base.
  • Cost is an important factor to consider. While it is important to consider your budget, ensure that you do not overlook the quality of education.

Final Thoughts

When it comes to getting nail art certification online, make sure you only choose a reliable platform. You will find tons of course options online with various features and fees associated with them, but it is important for you to check each facet carefully before making the final decision. Thorough research, in the beginning, will allow you to get the right certification that will pave the way for a successful career.

CPBA offers free employment advice and guidance to their nail art learners. We also offer free nail art courses and funded level 3 nail courses with work placements.


What Beauty Treatments Are Most Popular?

If you are into beauty and have a keen interest in making people look their best, then a career in the beauty industry is worth considering. From getting their brows fixed to having a complete facial massage, hair removal, and more, people love handing themselves over to the beauty therapists and beauticians for their dream makeover.

Today, beauty treatments are not just limited to your humble manicures or an invigorating hair removal session. People nowadays prefer a more sophisticated beauty service from spas and salons.

If you look a few years back, people had no clue about what hydrafacials were. Today, it has surpassed many other treatments to become one of the most popular beauty treatments. Hydrafacial is a beauty procedure that uses a device to cleanse and exfoliate the skin. It is meant for deep hydration and moisture. With more and more awareness spreading about skincare and other beauty regimens, new techniques have been invented.

We have come up with a list of some of the most popular beauty treatments that pretty much every salon and spa in the UK have in their menus.

  • Tanning bed
  • Body scrub
  • Eyebrow shaping
  • Brazilian Bikini Wax
  • Lash Tint
  • Lip plumping
  • Laser hair removal
  • Keratin
  • Spray tan
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Nail art
  • Facial
  • Hydrafacial
  • Microneedling
  • Collagen
  • Kybella
  • Vaginal steaming
  • Emsculpt
  • Dermaplaning
  • Sugaring
  • Eyebrow tint

These are some of the most in-demand beauty treatments of 2020. Some of the treatments may surprise you, like vaginal steaming. But they are on the rise.

CPBA offers free employment advice and guidance to their beauty therapy learners. They also offer free beauty therapy courses and funded level 3 beauty courses with work placements.

How Much Money Do I Need to Open a Nail Salon?

Running a nail salon and having a successful business can be a challenge at first. There are some key points that you should master if you wish to have a good and profitable run.

So, here’s how much money you’ll need if you wish to open a nail salon.

Location & facility

Find a good location that others will find appealing and that will gain exposure. Costs can vary and this will depend from city to city, as well as from street to street. Roughly, a retail site of 1,000 square feet (which is a typical size for a smaller salon) can cost around £50,000 – £100,000. This includes all the heavy-duty work & renovation.

Manicure station

Think about your equipment and list out all the things that you’ll need. A station will include a manicure table that holds all nail polishes, as well as brushes. You might need several of these depending on the number of your employees, and especially if your salon is pretty busy. You can expect to spend around £300 – 500 for these stations.

Pedicure chairs

Pedicures are highly asked-for at nail salons. A built-in foot bath will add a professional touch, and everyone will enjoy foot massages – therefore, invest in this chair! You could use two of these and they are around £400.

Nail polishes & racks

A nail polish rack along with 30+ different polishes is essential at your nail salon. Make sure that you can provide your clients with a huge variety of nail polishes & gel polishes. This investment will cost you around £700.

Nail lamps

Last, but not least, do not forget about nail lamps. Go for UV & LED lamps that can be used with any polish. These are not too expensive (only around £30) so make sure you get 3-4 of them all at once.

CPBA offers free employment, business start-up advice and guidance to their nail technician learners. They also offer free  nail courses and work placement

What Are Russian Hybrid Eyelash Extensions?

Eyelash extensions give you the desired voluminous lashes that you envy. Over the years, there have been some massive evolutions in this market with trends that keep on getting better. One such strong trend is the Russian hybrid eyelash extensions? You might have heard a lot about it, but exactly are these lashes?

The trend of Russian hybrid eyelash extensions started in the year 2010. They are popular across the globe among people who are looking for luminous, thick lashed rather than simply long eyelashes.

How Do They Differ From Classic Eyelashes

The classic eyelash extensions are used to give length to your natural eyelashes. There aims to make the lashes look more accentuated by adding to the length and a dash of colour. These eyelashes are a bit heavier as opposed to Russian hybrid eyelash extensions. They can feel bulky on your eyes, especially when you use them for a long time. And due to their weight, it can cause damage to your natural lashes.

Russian lashes, on the other hand, use different methods that give volume to your eyelashes. Additionally, they also enhance the texture. People who have really thin eyelashes can benefit greatly from Russian hybrid eyelash extensions.

Final Thoughts

Eyelashes extensions are high up on the beauty trends these days. And Russian hybrid eyelash extensions are a form of eyelash extensions that has gained a lot of popularity. Although a really good way to give your lashes volumes, make sure you choose a reliable professional to do the job.

CPBA offers free employment advice and guidance to their hybrid lash extension learners. We also offer free eyelash courses and funded level 3 beauty courses with work placements.



How Do You Do Nail Art for Beginners?

Nail art has been on the rage, and why not, it leaves your nails looking adorable. Additionally, there are so many designs and patterns that leave you wanting to explore more. If you want to explore your creative side and want to try nail art, then the first step is to get all the right tools. Following are the tools you will start your artistic journey:

  • Dotting tools
  • Striping tapes
  • Rhinestones
  • Confetti Glitter
  • Stamping kit
  • Basecoat
  • Orangewood stick
  • Scissors/Tweezers
  • Nail polish remover
  • Q-Tips/Lint-Free Cotton Swabs
  • Nail art brushes
  • Acrylic colors

What You Need To Take Care Of?

  • Always choose good quality adhesive. If you go for low-quality glue, it can damage your skin and nail.
  • When it comes to choosing a nail art kit, make sure to invest in branded kits. Choosing a well-reputed brand will make sure that you have good-quality products.
  • Nail arts are available at various price ranges. The cost of the kit also determines its quality of the tools.
  • When starting your nail art journey, try to stick to the simple design. This way, you will be able to get your basics right first before you get to a more intricate design.

Final Thoughts

Nail art, as the name suggests, is truly an art. And to start this journey, you have to do an extensive research. Above are some of the prominent tips that will help you to make the right decision. There are also relevant courses that provide you with the right knowledge and skills to do your nails.

CPBA offers free employment advice and guidance to their nail art learners. We also offer free nail art courses and funded level 3 nail courses with work placements.