When starting a business, it is important to do a budget analysis. Doing this beforehand will allow you to manage things in a better way. Here are costs associated with things that you will start your eyelash extensions at home:
- Eyelashes: To start with, you will need to invest in quality eyelashes. Eyelashes can cost between £3 and £14 or even more.
- Eyelash Curlers: Next thing you will need is a good eyelash curler to get the lashes in the perfect shape. You can get eyelash curlers between £3 and £12.
- Eyelash Adhesive: This is an important element that will keep your eyelashes in place. A good quality adhesive will cost you around £9-£16.
- Mascara: It is the first step you do when you apply lashes. You can get a mascara between £3 and £10.
- Vanity Table: A good vanity table with lots of drawers to keep your things would cost you around £100.
These are some of the most important things that you will need to start your business. Certainly, there are a lot more small things that you would need to buy, such as cotton swabs, q-tips, scissors, etc. Make sure you calculate that while assessing the costs.
Starting a business implies that you have to take care of many different things. And it all starts with proper planning and cost analysis. While it is important to keep the budget in check, ensure that you do not compromise on the quality while doing so.
CPBA offers free employment advice and guidance to their eyelash extension learners. We also offer free eyelash courses and funded level 3 beauty courses with work placements.